The main benefit of swinging gates is the fact they’re incredibly low-maintenance, particularly if it’s a manual gate. Unlike other gate types, swing gates involve no motor or electronics, making them really easy to use. They’re also cheaper than sliding gates.
Why Are Swinging Gates Used?
- For safeguarding your front garden, whether you want to keep intruders out, or keep kids and pets inside
- No concrete work or steel beam is required unlike Sliding Gates
- Swing gates look elegant offer a more welcoming feeling when entering a property
- Perfect for lots of different properties, including period to modern homes
- Quiet and smooth operation
- Can open internally and externally
What Are the Benefits of Swinging Gates?
- Less expensive than sliding gates
- Swing gates are easy to install
- Require less maintenance than a slide gate
What Are the Features of Swinging Gates?
- They can be secured by latch, or locked with a deadlock, padlock, or combination keypad lock
- Railheads could be added as an attractive touch, and to stop people from climbing over the gate.
- Available as single leaf short gates , single leaf tall gates , double leaf short gates , double leaf tall gates , single leaf framed gates or double leaf framed gates .